The Ultimate 2023 Bucket List for Cannabis Lovers
Here are some simple steps to creating your own popcorn:
- Pop ½ c. popcorn kernels (or heat one bag of microwave popcorn according to instructions) and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, use ¼ c. fresh cannabutter, or heat refrigerated cannabutter in a small saucepan, using a candy thermometer to keep the temperature below 200 degrees Fahrenheit (this preserves the active cannabinoids)
- Drizzle popcorn with melted cannabutter, tossing to coat.
Toss with seasoning. We recommend:
- Ranch dry seasoning mix
- Old Bay
- Cajun seasoning
- Parmesan and garlic powder
- Cinnamon and sugar
- Drizzle with melted chocolate
Content Manager for MÜV Florida and Contributor for Zen Leaf Dispensaries. A cannabis connoisseur with a passion for explaining the miraculous possibility of the plant, Swan began her journey with cannabis as a recreational user and quickly realized its positive impact on her depression and severe anxiety. She joined the cannabis industry as Receptionist and MedTender and witnessed first-hand the immense potential of the plant for a wide variety of ailments, deepening her passion for alternative medicine. Swan is dedicated to self-education on the plant and sharing its potential with all. She holds a Journalism degree from the University of Iowa.